Duration 12 Months
Intakes September 2016 / October 2016 / January 2017 / April 2017 / June 2017 / September 2017 / October 2017
This Accounting and Financial Management (Top-Up) course integrates the key areas of accounting and financial management within a business context.
You will enhance your expertise in decision-making about financial resources. You will also develop fresh approaches to solving problems at work by integrating knowledge from a variety of topics.
By studying in London, you will be in a world centre of business. You will also have opportunities to build a global network of contacts as London is home to over 100,000 international students.
The course covers strategic management accounting, financial management, business modelling and international financial reporting. There are also modules on how to manage projects and on the latest developments in business and management.
- To apply for this course you need Postgraduate Certificate or equivalent postgraduate qualification, plus a minimum six months work experience and you should be able to demonstrate your ability to operate at a managerial level.
FINAL YEAR (TOP-UP) (NATIONAL LEVEL 6)
- Financial Management (20 Credits)
- Strategic Management Accounting (20 Credits)
- Business Modelling for Decision Makers (20 Credits)
- International Financial Reporting (20 Credits)
- Managing Projects (20 Credits)
- Contemporary Developments in Business and Management (20 Credits)