Duration 2 Years
Intakes September 2017 / January 2017 / September 2017
This course will provide students with the opportunity to study a range of advanced, applied project management theories and techniques.
This course boasts two distinctive features. Firstly, the focus of the course will be on what is really needed for success in today’s constantly changing business environment: students will also study research; leadership; law; change management and the global commercial marketplace. Secondly, the emphasis will be on the practical rather than the overtly theoretical and students will study, analyse and develop key tactical skills through the course’s hands-on approach to learning.
A good UK first degree, professional qualification or an overseas equivalent.AND
Students whose first language is not English and who have not previously studied in English are required to demonstrate appropriate proficiency in English language. Our requirment is IELTS 6.5 with 6.0 in each sub-test. Candidates who meet our academic entry requirements but whose score for IELTS (or an English language test considered the equivalent of IELTS) is below 6.5 can apply for a programme that includes an eight-week pre-sessional English Language course, for which there is an additional fee.
- Research Applications in Global Business (15 credits)
- Business Law for Managers (15 credits)
- Global Economic Environment (15 credits)
- Cross Cultural Leadership (15 credits)
- Operations and Project Management (15 credits)
- Project Risk Management (15 credits)
- Advanced Project Management (15 credits)
- Leading Projects – Managing Intellectual Capital (15 credits)
- Business Improvement and Change (15 credits)
- Developing Project Management Solutions (15 credits)
- Postgraduate Major Project (Integrated Case Study) (30 credits)