The healthcare industry continues its growth across the globe, and this course is specifically designed to prepare graduates for senior management positions in organisations operating in this sector.
With contextualised business theory and real world work experience, students will graduate with both the work experience and theoretical underpinning to excel in their career.
The course focus is on driving quality improvement in the workplace, allowing you to identify real achievements to assist employers and maximise your employability on graduation.
You will spend your final four months in full-time paid work within the sector, allowing you to take your learning into the real-world, and build your work experience.
- Public Health
- Research Applications in Global Business
- International Human Resource Management
- Operations and Project Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Enquiry into Professional Practice
- Business Strategy – A Global Approach
- Cross Cultural Leadership
- Driving Quality Improvement in Professional Practice
- Major Project