Corvinus University is Hungary’s most eminent educational institution in the fields of Economic, Management and Social Sciences. University-level education, just as in the most advanced countries of the world, started in Budapest in the 1920s at the autonomous Economics Faculty of the Hungarian Royal University of Science.
Corvinus University believes in continuous development. We should not content ourselves with the results so far achieved. It was therefore decided that as of July 2019 Corvinus will be maintained by a State foundation rather by the State itself.
While this model allows for more flexible operations, it also ensures long-term and predictable planning. The University’s objective is fairly ambitious: to turn into an international university, to become the leading institution of Central Europe in the field of economic, management and social sciences by 2030.
- IELTS — overall band score from 6.0
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- Three or more years of postgraduate work experience (only for the MBAs).
- GMAT (only for the Grenoble MBA)
Location and facilities
Corvinus University of Budapest has been offering courses in Székesfehérvár, also in a dual course format since September 2016. Education is of the highest standard at the Székesfehérvár campus, similarly to that of Budapest.
Corvinus University of Budapest is proud of the successes of its current and past students, who, both as university citizens, and as qualified professionals meet the highest expectations in different areas of the economy, either in for, or not for profit jobs. This is partly due to the fact that we admit students with the best results, who are ambitious, in the best sense of the word; and partly due to our well-prepared educators and research staff, who provide the up-to-date and quality education.
What is unique at the Székesfehérvár Campus:
- Dual course: internship experience and regular salary
- The dual course provides students with the opportunity of gaining practical experience even during their studies.
Things only found here:
- Dual courses even at Bachelor level Sports Economics Master’s also in dual format Regional and Environmental Economic Studies remote course
- There is a top quality dormitory with double, air-conditioned rooms on campus
- Family-like atmosphere: Education is tailored to individual needs, teachers know everybody and have a personal contact with every student.
- A superb environment: the style of the two buildings resemble the British campuses, with a park in between them, and within, rooms are equipped with modern, 21st century technology, labs and a library.
- City of the kings: Székesfehérvár deserves the name, being one of the most dynamically developing cities of the country, which offers a wide range of sport, cultural and other entertainment opportunities.
- Special scholarships: both the city and the university motivates students with financial support, but, of course, the traditional grants are available here, too.
Address of the Székesfehérvár Campus: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Budai út 43.