Toronto School of Management is a private postsecondary institution located in the bustling city of Ontario, Toronto. The institute is ranked among the renowned higher education institutes of Canada that welcomes applicants from more than 80 countries across the globe. With the spirit of its motto “Inspired by Industry, Driven by Student Success”, it has collaborations with over 100 organizations to provide its aspirants with the best co-op experience through its unparalleled curriculum.
Admissions at Toronto School of Management are available at certificate, diploma and advanced diploma levels in the ranging portfolio of programs including business, hospitality & tourism, accounting, digital marketing, data analytics, among others. The organization is also a proud member of the Career Colleges Ontario (CCO) and National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) which adds as a testament to its reputation.
Located in Toronto that is constantly ranked as one of the world's most livable cities, the institute is home to candidates of diverse ethnicities and cultures with a student satisfaction rate of 91%. The school is a finalist of prestigious 'Star Awards' in the category of 'ST Star Vocational College, 2020’ and is also honored with 'Best Hospitality and Tourism Post-Secondary Education Institution' in Ontario which makes it a coveted institute for studying in Canada.
Toronto School of Management Courses
- The institute is one of the top institutes in Canada that offers a range of courses for international students including diploma programs, prep courses, certificates and apprenticeship training both full-time and via online medium.
- The programs are available in the various streams of Business, Hospitality and Management, Accounting and IT. All of them mostly have a 100% placement rate which can help students land some of the high-paying jobs in Canada.
- Some popular programs at the institute include Diploma in Cyber Security, Diploma in data analytics, Certificate in Business Essentials Co-op, among others.
- The organization also provides various English language courses for academic purposes to its international candidates.
Toronto School of Management Campus and Accommodation
- The college campus is a vibrant site that is located in the very heart of Ontario, Toronto, one of the world’s most livable cities for international students.
- The campus has a five-storey building and a lower level called Education Housespread in the area of 35,000 sq. ft. of space.
- This center location in Canada’s capital and business plus cultural hub allows the students to have a unique on and off-campus experience with easy transportation accessibility.
- Common campus amenities available for the candidates include Student Lounge, Kitchen, Study Room, Library, Computer Lab, among others.
- Toronto School of Management offers various residence options like homestay programs where a candidate can stay with the host family in Toronto or off-campus housing facilities.
- Students can contact StudentServices@TorontoSoM.ca for more updates on the housing alternatives at the institute.